It is Christmas, not only in real life, but also in blogland😊. A lot of people (bloggers) write fun articles about it and use all their inspiration at once. But then: Christmas came to an end and you cannot write eighty articles about 2018. (Although it IS possible, but I think your readers would be very very very bored.) So you need some inspiration and some new ideas and here you are: at my blog, the perfect article: Blogging inspiration!
As always I have too many ideas of articles, but I don’t have had the time to write proper articles yet. I don’t have a cool laptop or a nice camera, but I have these awesome ideas to inspire you💙!
I would say…. Let’s start!
- A blog about a day in your life. You can make pictures to make the perfect article. If you want to, you can even make a little vlog!
- A blog about a stash. That can be anything: clothes, jewellry, artsupplies: you name it! You can also vlog this!
- A blog about you as a blogging person. I will make a blogpost about it, maybe a tag.
- Create a new tag that doesn’t exist already.
- Make a shoplog and show all the things you bought and probably tell why you bought it: hobby, addiction😉,…
- Show your readers your workspace. Take a few pictures and describe it: tell what you do there and what items there are: enough to fill a whole blog!
- Make a blog or probably a video about you cleaning cupboards. It can go about artsupplies, make-up, clothes, notebooks, trash (the video will last one minute: you could immediately throw everything away😉)
- Make a blog about your hobby. For example: my hobby is dancing. I could describe the clothes, shoes and give tips about flexibility. (For real: if you want me to write a blogpost about it, leave it in the comments💙)
- Write a letter about what your goals and dreams are in life and make a photo of it. That makes it really personal and people get to know you better.
- Write a blogpost about what is in your bag at a normal day of work or school. A lot of people are really curious to see what is inside!
Do you want me to give you more ideas and inspiration (beleave me: I have a lot more ideas to share) just leave it in the comments.
If I have twenty comments/requests, I will make a new one💙.
Thanks for reading, liking and commenting!