Since I talked to you about my goals for 2018 I have been thinking about which subjects suited my blog and which subjects didn’t suit it. I also made a little list with explanation about the points I want to focus on with my blog for 2018. I will also introduce a list with ideas for blogposts which you can approve or disapprove in the comments😱💙. So it is a little bit of your choice as well!
My focus points on my blog:
- Writing blogposts to inspire you! Because you are my lovely and awesome readers!
- Writing about subjects that I really like, what means that it will be a little bit more than only beauty.
- Writing blogposts about subjects YOU like! So you are welcome to post ideas for blogposts which you would like me to write about📝⭐.
The approve /disapprove bit😱💙:
- Giving you little Dutch lessons (learning Dutch) because I know that a lot of readers told me in the comments that they would love to learn it.
- Making book reviews or film reviews (the book review) because I actually love to read books and I would be glad if I could suggest a really great book to you, which you would read and fall in love with it.
- Showing you how I knit hats and scarfs and little animals (Knit with me) and I could give you the templates for free. I could probably sell all my templates in a book (which would be free for you … obviously, because you are my dear readers💙). I am also thinking about starting in the midst of 2018 my own webshop where I could sell the things I made!
- Giving you little work-outs and little flexibility training lessons insired on ballet. 100% garantueed that you become really strong and really flexible💙(in a short time!) (fit in 2018) How much fun would that be to enjoy being fit together!
- An other idea is to show you all the ins and outs of the wordpress features (wordpress discovery) and difficult things to optimalize your blog and blogpost. I will also be giving you tips about how to get google display your article in the top 10 etc. (And giving you ideas for blogposts!!)
- I could also make the struggle post (the struggle of life and how to deal with it) where I will write about struggles in life and how I deal with them and all my solutions. At the end of the post I would give you three possibilities about subjects to choose for me to write about in the next blogpost.
- I could make weekly updates about my life. A written vlog (wlog) (written vlog) and I could also introduce you a bit to the Dutch culture and Dutch habbits. (Like hagelslag or pepernoten!) I would tell you what I have done and it would probably give you a good feeling as well, because I have a normal life. Not the depressingly beautiful life of a famous youtuber. Just nice and real.💙. You will also get a weekly update about my stats in wordpress: I could make screenshots for you. I know a lot of people find this really interesting!
- Another interesting thing is the (make-up break-up ingredient). I would talk about one ingredient a time in a beauty product and explain what it is,what it does and if we need it, which concentration is harmful and which products in the shops contain it. Really interesting, isn’t it?! You can choose the beautyproduct or ingredient if you want to💙.
- What would be loads of fun is if I made a weekly horoscope (horoscope truths) or picked a real weekly horoscope and displayed it here in a blog and explained my horoscope part and every week we will see if the horoscope had been right or not. I am so incredibly curious!
- I could also make blogposts about organizing and cleaning. (Sorry you missed it: this house was clean last week.) I always love to clean cupboards and desks and I would love to take you in the journey of cleaning your room. I would give you tips and hacks about storing products and I could even make some DIY’S to create things to store your products!
- And last but not least a serie of blogposts about learning. (Learning troughout your
awesomelife) How to plan/how to make planners. How to summarise and what are the most effective ways to learn? How to get a high mark without spending all your time learning? Which school essentials do you really need? You get the point,right?
- Oh! A really quik and last idea: I could make blogposts about YOU! (Discover the blogger) I could interview you (only if you want it) and write about your blog. About why I once followed you and what about your content I think is really nice. Every post one person. And if you want to be interviewed you will be one of the firsts! How can somebody not like this idea?!
- Making lists about everything. This means it can really be everything. (The lazy list) A passive way to discover everything. The top 100 rich man or the best places to enjoy holiday. Top fifty things to do when you are bored or the best ways to get a job. I gather the information! I heard people are a little tiny bit lazy, so in this way I could really help you out💙.
Which ones would you enjoy to read about? Please let me know💙!