Part two of the blogpost ideas has been highly requested and I thought it would be a lot of fun to upload part two today!
If you would like to have a part three as well, don’t forget to request and the next one will appear soon💟! Let’s begin!
- Writing a blogpost about what equipment you use to make your photos. Is it just your smartphone or do you also use special light to make your photos? Beleave me: too much to write about!
- Write a ‘what is on my smartphone’ blogpost. It can be so much fun to tell about the apps you installed and the backgrounds you use and it is a lot of fun to read as well!
- Write a blogpost about your journey to solve a problem. Most of the time people are a little bit lazy. They will enjoy reading the answer without doing research! An easy example is your journey to find the perfect planner.
- This is also the next idea: make a blogpost or video about how you plan and what you use (markers, sticky notes, etc.)
- Make a blogpost about something you have crafted. For example a doodle blogpost or a blogpost about knitting etc.
- Write a blogpost about your ultimate room or house. What would it look like and what range of colors would be used?
- Make a blogpost about an other blogger. This can be done in so many different ways (interview, review, reblog, my blog😉, etc.) just be creative!
- Change your blogpost into an inspirational and motivational blogpost. Tomorrow mine will come online. Just take a look and you will get what I mean!
- Review an app/game/film/youtube channel/etc. It is always fun to read reviews about these subjects. Do not forget to add a conclusion. This helps people to see really quick if they should download or watch it or not.
- Make your own app and promote it. Describe what you made and why people should download it❤! Give it a try!
If this blogpost has been helpful I would love it if you liked, commented and subscribed!
You can find part one here!!!😍