Today I saw a really interesting mail in my inbox. Someone asked me what I have done with my blog to make it like how it is right now.
I really had to think and think. Then I realized it would be so much fun if I shared a few tips to help your blog become bigger or better!💟! What is more fun than having you around?!
- If you do not know what to post, get ideas of your audience
- Get to know your audience, so you also know what they like to read
- Be nice and polite when you answer comments people send you
- Show your audience you appreciate it that they read your blogposts😚❤
- Connect your social media to your blog. I haven’t done this, but I can imagine this works really well!
- Write what you like to write, because people will see it if you are enthusiatically and love to write
- Love the readers you have right now. No matter if it are 8 or 800, just LOVE THEM ALL!
- If you want interaction, leave a call to interaction at the end of your blogpost. No matter for what, but it works!
- Be consistant in uploading posts. In this way your dear readers will come back more often💕.
- Run a contest and give something away for free. If it is something huge, you can ask them to share your blogpost at their blog or a social media account to enter.
- “Writing isn’t about picking the right topic; it’s about finding the right voice. What matters, what readers really resonate with, isn’t so much what you say, but how”-Jeff Goins
- Give it time: followers and readers won’t come overnight, but only if you put a lot of time and effort in your blog. In the meantime you can try to improve things💛
- Be yourself
- Do not write too long blogposts, because your readers will eventually get bored
- No copy-catting from other blogs
- Try to stick with a theme
- Keep networking
- Guest post will attract a lot of readers to your blog so it really helps you to try to find a blog where you can publish them.
- Having luck at your side😙
- Do NEVER give up!
Thank you for reading this blogpost! If these tips have helped you, give this this blogpost a star✨!
If you have some other tips or tricks, they are really welcome! Just comment them below and I will add them to the list☺.