In this blogpost I am going to tell you something about a really big struggle in life and how I deal with it. Todays struggle is a struggle litterally every blogger and person in the world has to deal with: writing mistakes. Ugh!
Usually when I am writing a blogpost I am writing fast and WordPress is just a little bit slow. Before I know it I have just typed something like hundred writing mistakes.
I know you could say that it is my own mistake and that I should rewrite my article/blogpost or just check it twice.
- I always check my blogposts twice, because I think it is really unprofessional to have a lot of writing mistakes in your article. When I visit a blog who has more than two spelling mistakes in one article, I leave the blog and look for a better one, except for blogs with great content😉.
- I also try to use an online grammar and spelling check. This also really helps to filter out the biggest part of all my mistakes in writing. When I copy paste my article in the program immediately a few mistakes are ereased😅.
- Letting your parents read your blogposts can also be a really great help, but you need to feel comfortable with it. I can imagine if you want a private secret blog and you wamt to write what you want without others discovering it.
- Consider writing your original blogpost in an other app. WordPress is a really slow app. If you have a draft version which you make in Word or somewhere else, you will not lose words you actually had in your blogposts. I am really familiar with this struggle. This app cannot handle too much content.
- What really helps is to read it out loud. Not in your head or softly, but just a normal speaking level. When you read your article out loud, you will definately discover all the mistakes which were left🌷!
As you can see these tips would also work for the writing of an essay or paper💛. I hope you think one of my solutions helps you out!